About Knipp Services
A Locally-Owned Premiere Building Services Provider Serving the Midwest
Knipp Services serves the city of Wichita, the state of Kansas and the Midwest as a building services provider. We specialize in HVAC energy savings & efficiency, commercial HVAC service, HVAC equipment sales, building automation, HVAC parts, and HVAC training.
Our Mission Statement
To be widely recognized as the premier building solutions provider in the Midwest.
Our Vision Statement
People working together as one to help our clients achieve their business goals.
Knipp Services can trace its roots in Wichita to the late 1940s as a Trane commercial HVAC sales office. John Knipp purchased the company from Trane in 1990 and conducted business as Knipp Equipment/Kansas Trane. In 2016, we rebranded as Knipp Services to better reflect our offerings.
Knipp Services has worked with building owners and operators in a variety of vertical markets:
- Colleges and Universities
- Health Clinics
- Nursing Homes
- Manufacturing Plants
- Processing Plants
- Military Bases
- City/County Government
- Office Buildings
- Living Spaces
- Casinos & Entertainment Venues
- Accountability – Take responsibility for our team's actions.
- Integrity – Never touch a dishonest dollar.
- Performance Excellence – Exceed our clients’ expectations.
- Innovation – Search for a better solution.
- Teamwork – Recognize that the group is stronger than any one entity.
- Always put the client first.
- Provide the right solutions every time.
- Meet or exceed all expectations.
- Create and support an environment for personal growth.
How may we help you?
If you would like more information about saving energy at your facility, a service agreement created specifically for your equipment, or a building automation system that ties all your building’s equipment together seamlessly, please contact Curtis Winter.