Commercial HVAC Service for Your Building and Facilities
Finding a commercial HVAC service provider you know and trust can be challenging. There’s much at stake, including how your heating and cooling systems perform, occupant comfort, energy use, and indoor air quality.
Knipp Services has been providing commercial HVAC services to south central Kansas since 1990, and it can trace its roots in Wichita to the late 1940s. We've been in the industry many years, and you can trust us to ensure your building's systems operate smoothly and efficiently.
If you would like to explore ways to reduce downtime in your building and increase its efficiency, please contact Mario Navarro or Brittney Cuer.
Knipp Services has worked with building owners and operators in a variety of vertical markets:
- Colleges and Universities
- Health Clinics
- Nursing Homes
- Manufacturing Plants
- Processing Plants
- Military Bases
- City/County Government
- Office Buildings
- Living Spaces
- Casinos & Entertainment Venues
Our mission is to be widely recognized as the premier building solutions provider in the Midwest, and your comfort is our number-one focus.
We work hard to ensure your buildings and facilities remain comfortable, and we aim to develop a relationship with you that is long-term and mutually beneficial. These solutions have been designed with your systems in mind:
Commercial HVAC Service Programs and Offerings
- Contracted, scheduled, and preventative maintenance programs
- Maintenance programs designed to meet your specific needs
- Rebuilding your chillers and other equipment to factory specifications
- Building and facility analysis and IAQ upgrades
- Retrofitting your existing Trane chiller to operate on an alternative refrigerant
- Chiller retrofit provides for R-123 compatibility
- Retrofit your existing chiller to minimize refrigerant emissions.
- Provide both pressure relief protection and refrigerant containment capability
- Early warning leak-detection system
Energy Conservation Upgrades
- Chiller upgrade that helps save you significant energy dollars
- Variable Frequency Drives installation to help you save energy
- Control panel upgrades that help increase your equipment’s efficiency
- CFC, energy and IAQ analysis
Temporary Heating and Cooling Equipment Rentals
- Heating and cooling options in sizes ranging from 1 to 1,000 tons.
- Small portable units up to large air- and water-cooled chillers
- Diesel generators, cooling towers, and air compressors also available
- Great for emergencies, special events, scheduled repairs and more
- For more information, visit our rental services page
If you would like to learn more about having professional commercial HVAC services performed in your building, please contact Mario Navarro or Brittney Cuer.